Update - 1.6.5

Aici sunt afisate toate update-urile jocului si informatii despre acestea.

Moderators: Moderator ajutator, Moderator

Fondator
Fondator
Registered for: 13 years 1 month
Loading…

Update - 1.6.5 Post by Mafios_X »

Advanced OpenGL re-added. (Still with same Toggle bug as of 1.5)
Framerate cap can now be changed, with toggles of 40 FPS, 90 FPS and 200 FPS. Except for the 40 FPS setting, the framerate will only be capped when there are any chunk updates.[1]
Improvements for slow and old computers.[citation needed]
Shift-clicking an item in the crafting window now only moves the crafted item into the player's inventory.
Version number no longer displayed while playing. Still visible on title screen.
Players riding anything or sleeping in anything will stop doing so when they leave the game now.
Sneaking effect got decreased. The character's feet looks like it's in the air.
It is now possible to climb stairs and slabs while sneaking.

Bug Fixes:

Dropped equipment no longer breaks on the first use.
Objects will now be pushed out if they are within a block.
Lighting acts normal again when placing/removing torches.
The game no longer crashes when shift-clicking to put items in a chest that is already full and vice versa.
Fixed CPU issue on multiplayer.
Saving while crouched no longer consistently teleports the player into blocks above or below when loading the save.
Exiting a Minecart or moving from one Minecart to another will no longer bump the original Minecart and make it move.
Fixed the players health appearing to be full when entering/exiting the nether.
Fixed some entities appearing to fall through the ground repeatedly in multiplayer (some might still do so).
Fixed the server sometimes thinking the player hit a corner when walking when they didn’t.
Fixed the achievements window rendering some graphics outside the clip window.
Fixed a couple of instances where beds would act strange in multiplayer, primarily the “already occupied” bug.

New Bugs:

Memory leaks. When a chunk unloads, its block textures and data are still present in the client's RAM, even if you cannot see the chunk anymore. (This can be fixed with a memory cleaner[?])
Sometimes blocks will fail to render, creating massive holes on the ground and walls, allowing the player to see caves and dungeons under the map. This probably happens when Minecraft runs out of memory. [1] [2]
Setting Framerate Limit to 40 FPS may increase CPU usage on some computers.[3]
Difficulty may revert to "Easy" when you load a save, at least when you had it previously on "Peaceful."
Respawn after death results in being stuck until breaking block below. Does not occur at all spawn points.
Beds have numerous issues in SMP; players may sleep during night, but nothing will happen as the game thinks you're trying to sleep. This allows the player to sleep and walk freely at the same time. When all players are asleep, a few seconds later the game teleports you back to the bed and the normal post-sleeping effect will occur.
Setting view-distance=7 (or lower) in server.properties causes part of the maps (item) to revert. [4]
In SMP, sometimes when entering the World from the Nether, the sky will remain red.
Minecarts stopped on E/W powered rail will not bounce off one another, but they will on N/S powered rail.
On unlit powered rail as part of a track which terminates at a solid block to the North or to the East, a minecart can be shoved off of the track directly into the block, by a player or by another minecart, as shown in this minecart station.
If you shift click an item into a full chest, the client will not crash, but the server must be restarted to activate any further containers. (?)
Sometimes when trying to lie down on a bed, it fails and removes one half of a heart in SMP.
Shadows sometimes do not update.
Shift-clicking to receive items from crafting doesn't count towards items crafted in your statistics.
Walking in a corner in certain circumstances results in falling in the next block (tested on leaves).
You cannot place redstone on TNT anymore.
Left clicking on a series of Doors/Trap Doors will open all within range of your punch instead of the first.
Blocks displaced by half steps can only be collected from the side, not the top (Although the blocks are visible)
Mobs don't despawn from chunks you are no longer in. (SMP Fix)
Clay is almost nonexistent in newly generated worlds.
Upon destroying a block, durability destroys the tool used before the check is made to see if the player is using the correct tool. This means the last use of a tool yields no resource unless that resource can also be obtained without a tool.
Citeste cu atentie :
- ai nevoie de ajutor la server-ul tau de MINECRAFT ? intri aici ajutor-server/
- ai nevoie de ajutor la MINECRAFT ? intri aici ajutor-joc/
- ceva in legatura cu server-ul nostru ? ai aici categoriile la toate serverele noastre minecraft-server/ !

respecta regulamentul.
skill 0
skill 0
Registered for: 12 years 10 months

Re: Minecraft update 1.6.5 Post by GaBi »

Este cel mai bun update de pana acuma. Au rezolvat majoritatea bugurilor. Bravo Notch.
skill 0
skill 0

Re: Minecraft update 1.6.5 Post by Sharky1200 »

Acesta este tare ;) Update-ul
skill 0
skill 0

Re: Minecraft update 1.6.5 Post by Nokz »

Inainte imi dadea crash... Cu noul patch merge fain :x
skill 0
skill 0

Re: Minecraft update 1.6.5 Post by E_viL92 »

excelent update
skill 0
skill 0

Re: Minecraft update 1.6.5 Post by BloodRayne »

dabea astep 1.7
Fost Moderator
Fost Moderator
Status: I am sorry, but I cannot be friends with a goddess, because I have signed a contract with a devil.
Cont Premium: RazvanTheKing

Re: Minecraft update 1.6.5 Post by LeonardoDaVinci »

BloodRayne wrote:dabea astep 1.7
nu o sa existe 1.7
o sa se faca 2.1 si am auzit ca o sa Fie as
SinglePlayer
Co-op <------asta e frumusetea :)
MultyPlayer
Even now, I still remember the white of the snow of that day
I will never forget the warmth of the lips I first kissed
I still love you.

Nu raspund la PM-uri. Nu ajut pe privat. Nu sunt sociabil. Nu ma mai puneti la respect, nu-l merit.
skill 0
skill 0

Re: Minecraft update 1.6.5 Post by Smasher »

e fain updateul,cand o sa iasa din beta?
Fondator
Fondator
Registered for: 13 years 1 month
Loading…

Re: Minecraft update 1.6.5 Post by Mafios_X »

Cred ca atunci cand va intra in v2 va iesi din beta :)).
Citeste cu atentie :
- ai nevoie de ajutor la server-ul tau de MINECRAFT ? intri aici ajutor-server/
- ai nevoie de ajutor la MINECRAFT ? intri aici ajutor-joc/
- ceva in legatura cu server-ul nostru ? ai aici categoriile la toate serverele noastre minecraft-server/ !

respecta regulamentul.
Fost Moderator
Fost Moderator
Status: I am sorry, but I cannot be friends with a goddess, because I have signed a contract with a devil.
Cont Premium: RazvanTheKing

Re: Minecraft update 1.6.5 Post by LeonardoDaVinci »

Mafios_X wrote:Cred ca atunci cand va intra in v2 va iesi din beta :)).
asa e :))
Even now, I still remember the white of the snow of that day
I will never forget the warmth of the lips I first kissed
I still love you.

Nu raspund la PM-uri. Nu ajut pe privat. Nu sunt sociabil. Nu ma mai puneti la respect, nu-l merit.
Acest topic a fost inchis de catre , utilizatorii nu mai pot posta in el.

Singurii care pot posta in acest topic sunt moderatorii si administratorii.

Daca tot sunteti aici, de ce nu ne urmariti si ne promovati pe urmatoarele site-uri de jos ?! (daca nu ai facut-o deja)

Forum locked Post a reply

Return to “Update”